Bookings Now Open! ASRA 2020 'Embracing Change'
ASRA 2020 Annual Conference & Exhibition will be taking place between Sunday 5th April- Wednesday 8th April at the Southport Convention Centre. Scroll down for more information.
If you need support getting approval to attend ASRA 2020 then please feel free to use our justification letter. Just click on the link below to download a template.
I am now pleased to announce that bookings are open for our 2020 conference in Southport!
Myself and the Management Committee are looking forward to meeting you all between Sunday 5th and Wednesday 8th April in Southport.
Book the Full Conference Package and join us on Sunday, 15:30 – 17:30, to take part in the ASRA Team Challenge. For new delegates we invite you to attend the ‘Meet ‘n’ Greet’ also on Sunday afternoon, 17:30 – 18:30, so you can get to know other members. Monday and Tuesday offers an excellent training and development programme which I am sure will meet all your needs, as well as the Supplier Showcases where some of our exhibitors have the opportunity to meet with you and show off their excellent services and products. Further details of the full programme can be found here.
We are pleased that, once again, we have an extensive exhibition and would encourage you all to spend time to network with our Suppliers.
- Register online and submit
- Download the word document of the Registration Form only - save, complete and e-mail to email@example.com
- Download the pdf Registration Form – print off to complete and post to Sovereign Conference, at the address shown below
The Early Bird Conference Fees are available for bookings received prior to Friday 21st February 2020 – DON’T DELAY BOOK TODAY! And remember the Members Rate is only available if your membership subscription for 2019/2020 is received by Friday 24th January, 2020.
Need assistance in persuading your manager that this is the event you SHOULD be attending? Download and personalise our Justification letter above to present your case!
See you in Southport!
- Read Next
- ASRA 2020 ANNUAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION
- Membership Spotlight: Tom Truman, ResLife Manager at FutureLets, Coventry University ASRA 2020 ANNUAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION The low down on our November 2019 Wales Regional Meeting ASRA In The News! Res Life at the University of Manchester David Brand recognised as ASRA Honorary Member!