Accommodation Administrator, The University of St Mark and St John.
What do you enjoy most about working in student accommodation?
Meeting the students of course! I've been working in student accommodation for over 25 years now and still love every minute of it!
What does ASRA mean to you?
On-going support, a brilliant network of friends and colleagues- and never feeling alone!
What is your best ASRA memory?
I thought long and hard about this! There are too many to choose from! From Regional Meetings, to our Management discussions, but of course, Conference every year is a highlight!!
What does the ASRA Secretary do?
- Work with the association's administrator to ensure the successful administration of annual records and subscriptions
- To prepare and circulate papers for the AGM and production of minutes from the meetings
- To implement or follow-up any correspondence or action arising from decisions taken at committee meetings.
Full description of roles and responsibilities can be found in the members area.
- Read Next
- Jennie Mort (Sovereign Conference), Administrator
- Conference Fees Membership Spotlight: Tom Truman, ResLife Manager at FutureLets, Coventry University ASRA 2020 ANNUAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION The low down on our November 2019 Wales Regional Meeting ASRA In The News! Res Life at the University of Manchester